Sunny Prep Services & Pricing
In order for us to create shipments and print shipping labels on your behalf, we will need a sub-account on your Amazon Seller account that has ‘Manage FBA Inventory and Shipments’ privileges. We do not see any financial data with this account. We’ll provide full instructions on how to create the sub-account once you complete your sign-up.
If you use InventoryLab or other 3rd party listing tool and would like us to create shipments in there, we’ll need sub-account access with ‘List’ privileges in addition to the Amazon sub-account.
Retail arbitrage drop-offs are permitted by appointment only.
Online arbitrage, Retail arbitrage, Wholesale and Private Label Welcome!
ACCOUNTS ARE NOW SETUP INSTANTLY!
NO SETUP FEES FOR A LIMITED TIME!
We do not accept Liquidation orders, books, HazMat or items that need to be held (drip-fed) or merchant-fulfilled.
We have a 20 item per Amazon Shipment minimum and a 10 item minimum per shipment received for processing.
- Set-up Fee –
$25.00– (SETUP FEE WAIVED FOR A LIMITED TIME!) [ This is a one-time setup fee that is required to activate, setup and test your accounts. ]
- Basic Pack/Prep/Ship – $1.25 per item
- Includes – Inspection, Pricetag Removal or Covering (if needed), UPC covering, Labeling with Barcode and Expiration Date, Entering data into InventoryLab and/or Amazon, Packing Materials, Printing Shipping Label from Amazon and the cost of the Shipping Box (Actual shipping charges from our location to Amazon are billed to your Amazon account by Amazon.)
- Shoe Prep – $1.75 per pair
- Includes Basic Pack/Prep/Ship plus extra inspection required for shoes, minor marker and/or marking removal, tying laces on each shoe, making sure sizes match and minor cleaning of shoe bottoms.
- Includes rubber banding OR poly bagging shoes. Your choice.
- Bundling – $2.50 per bundle [ All items must fit in a single poly bag up to 20″ x 30″. No more than 10 individual items. Includes the poly bag and Basic Pack/Prep/Ship services. ]
EXTRAS [ Added to Prep fees Listed Above ]
- Amazon Listing Creation (Product exists in Amazon Catalog) – $0.50 per item [ This fee will apply if we need to create listings for you. Does NOT apply to users of InventoryLab, Accelerlist or other 3rd party tool that creates them automatically. ]
- Less than 20 items per shipment to Amazon – $10.00 [ If you need to ship in a shipment to Amazon that is less than 20 units, this fee will apply. ]
- Less than 10 items received per shipment at Sunny Prep – $5.00 [ If we receive less than 10 items in a shipment for processing, this fee will apply in addition to regular prep fees. ]
- Polybagging – $0.50 per item [ As needed. ]
- Suffocation Labels – $0.25 per item [ For pre-packaged items in Ziplock bags or pre-polybagged items that lack a suffocation label. As needed to meet Amazon requirements. ]
- Bubblewrap Items (Small) – $1.25 per item [ Bubblewrapping if required for glass, bottles and ceramic items. Longest side is less than 10″.]
- Bubblewrap Items (Large) – $3.00 per item [ If longest side is between 10″ and 18″, this fee will apply.]
- Bubblewrap Items (Extra Large) – Please inquire [ If any side is larger than 18″. ]
- Bubble and Box (Small) – $3.00 per item [ Recommended for coffee cups and other delicate items. Bubble wrap item and place in an individual box that we provide. Longest side less than 7″ ]
- Bubble and Box (Large) – $5.00 per item [ Bubble wrap and place in a box that we provide. Longest side between 7″ and 12″ ]
- Shrinkwrap Small – $1.00 per item [ Longest side is less than 10″.]
- Shrinkwrap Large – $2.00 per item [ Longest side is 10″ or more / No more than 18″ ]
- Oversized Item Surcharge – $1.50 per item [ Any item that has a longest side of more than 12″ but less than 22″]
- Tape/Seal Packages – $0.50 per item [ If “Taping” is required by Amazon, this extra fee applies. ]
- Larger Oversized Item Surcharge – $5.00 per item [ Any item that has a longest side of more than 22″ but less than 36″ ]
- Largest Oversized Item Surcharge – $10.00 per item [ Any item that has a longest side of more than 36″ up to 48″]
- Overweight Item Surcharge – $3.00 per item [ For individual items weighing between 5 pounds and 10 pounds. ]
- Heavy Item Surcharge – $5.00 per item [ For individual items weighing more than 10 pounds, but less than 20 pounds. ]
- Heavier Item Surcharge – $15.00 per item [ For individual items weighing between 20 and 49 pounds. ]
- Gigantic Item Surcharge – $25.00 up to 100 pounds, then $25.00 extra for every 50 pounds over 100. [ For individual items weighing more than 49 pounds ]
- Freight Forwarding – $15 per box – 10 box minimum [ Longest side no longer than 25″ and weight no more than 50 pounds. No opening of boxes or item inspection is done. Boxes are held until you provide us with Shipping Labels. Regular monthly storage fees also apply. Extra fees will apply for reboxing any damaged boxes. ] Note that we are no longer receiving inventory that needs to be held (drip-fed). All items received for Freight Forwarding must be forwarded within 7 days.
- Monthly Storage Fees – $3.00 per cubic foot (Standard or Oversized) January – September / $5.00 per cubic foot (Standard or Oversized) October – December. [ Fees are due for any inventory being held whether FBA or merchant-fulfilled. ] Note that we are no longer receiving inventory that needs to be held. These fees are listed for existing customers with inventory currently being held.
- Long-Term Storage Fees – $20.00 per cubic foot (Standard or Oversized) [ This will be billed every 6 months for inventory that has been in storage 6 months or longer. This is in addition to the Monthly Storage Fees. ] Note that we are no longer receiving inventory that needs to be held. These fees are listed for existing customers with inventory currently being held.
- Damaged or Returned item processing – $10.00 per return [ Up to 10 items. More than 10 items, add 50 cents per item in excess of 10. If we receive a damaged item from your vendor or need to return an item on your behalf, this fee will apply instead of the Pack/Prep/Ship fee. This covers the time spent printing the return label, boxing it up, and shipping it out. There is a 50 cents per item fee to dispose of the damaged item if you request us to do so. ]
- Amazon Return Processing – $10.00 per item [ To process and inspect Amazon customer returns. Does not include Basic Prep if items need to be sent back into Amazon. ]
- Return Item to Client – $2.00 per item [ In the event an item is not able to be listed on Amazon, this fee will apply to any items returned back to the client. If item has already been prepped and labeled, regular Prep fee will apply. ]
- Order fulfillment – $5.00 per order, plus $1.75 per item Note that we are no longer receiving inventory that needs to be held. These fees are listed for existing customers with inventory currently being held for fulfillment.
- Pictures for Product Listings – $10.00 per sku [ We’ll take a minimum of 6 pictures of your item or bundle to be used on your product listing.]
- Listing Creation with Photos / NO EDITING – $25.00 per sku [ We’ll create the listing with basic copy (you can provide) and add a minimum of 6 unedited photos to your listing. These will be taken on a white background but we will not edit them or clean-up any further. ]
- Listing Creation without Photos – $15.00 per listing [ We’ll create the listing with copy and photos that you provide.]
- Pallet Receiving Fee – $35.00 per pallet [ Covers the extra time and labor required to receive, inspect and unload a pallet.]
- Palletize Shipment for LTL – $35.00 per pallet [ Covers the cost of the pallet, shrinkwrap and extra labor required to prep the pallet for shipment. ]